Our Years 10, 11 and 12 students have access to a free online study tool provided by Studiosity.
Students receive 24/7 writing feedback, and live help in English, maths, science and more.
Students can ask for “Writing Feedback”. This option offers constructive writing feedback usually in 24 hours. Students can upload their written draft anytime, 24/7 and an English Subject Specialist will send it back to them with comments, suggestions and encouragement for how they can improve their own work.
Students can “Connect Live” for when they need help immediately. This option offers one-to-one, personal help in real time. Friendly Subject Specialists are available afternoons and evenings, Sunday to Friday, to help them with tricky study questions.
Students have been given a card which includes a code and details on how to access the service. If they have not received a code, please ask them to see Ms Curtis at the front office.
Students can download the new “Studiosity app” to ensure support is with them all the time, wherever they are.
With the app, students can:
- Save a question for later: They can now save a question anywhere, anytime! Even when they’re offline (or in the middle of a class or on the bus), jot down their questions and save them for when they’re ready to Connect Live to a specialist.
- Snap a photo: Upload a photo as part of a question, or in-session – simple and quick.
- Get notified when their files are ready to collect: Push notifications and in-app messaging will alert them when their draft review is ready to view.
How to access your free account.
- Follow the link: https://studiosity.com/connect/clients/balcatta-senior-high-school/authenticate
- Activate your free Studiosity account through your LMS, email or code provided.
- Get free study help all year – just log in to ask a question or upload a draft for feedback.