School Board meetings are held in the staff room on Wednesday nights, commencing at 6.00pm.
Meeting dates for 2017:
- 17 May
- 14 June
- 9 August
- 6 September
- 1 November
- 29 November
The functions of our School Board are to support the school to achieve the best outcomes for its students by:
- taking part in establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- taking part in evaluating the school’s performance.
- taking part in formulating codes of conduct for students at the school.
- approving Charges and Contributions.
- approving the costs to be paid for participation in an extra cost optional component of the school’s educational program.
- determining, in consultation with students, their parents and staff of the school, a dress code for students.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR BOARD MEMBERS