Parents and Citizens' meetings are held in the staff room on selected Wednesday nights, commencing at 7.30pm
Office Bearers for 2019:
President - Richard Karamfiles
Vice President - Georgie Dragicevich
Treasurer - Helen Notis
Secretary - Stacey Litchfield
Canteen Manager - Jenny Young
Meeting dates for 2019:
- 27 February
- 27 March
- 22 May
- 19 June
- 14 August
- 11 September
- 6 November
- 4 December
The functions of our P&C are to:
- support our children in their educational journey within Balcatta Senior High School
- develop positive parent relationships through parent participation and involvement in the school
- be the forum for parents to discuss issues pertaining to the school and its community and for gathering opinions
- promote and support communication and co-operation within the school community and to bring educational matters to the attention of the wider community
- raise funds to provide extra resources and amenities for the benefit of our Balcatta Senior High School students
Some of the key initiatives, the P&C have contributed to, include:
- Hydraulic bending machine for use in Design & Technology
- Barista coffee machine for our Hospitality students
- BBQ for school activities
- Sporting equipment
- Camera lenses and tripods
- Literacy resources
- Outdoor recreation equipment for Year 11 and Year 12 courses
- Furniture for library refurbishment
- Safety clothing for Chemistry students
If you are interested in volunteering and want to know more, please email the P&C Committee: email@example.com or contact the school on 9345 8200.
Download P&C Brochure
Please 'like' our Facebook page: Balcatta Senior High School P&C
Whether it’s pitching in for a school bake sale, helping out the kids’ sports team, or supporting local families doing it tough, community fundraising is one of the best ways we can make a real difference for the people and causes we care about most.
We are working with CASHREWARDS, who are Australia’s largest and most trusted Cashback shopping site. Just by doing your everyday shopping with CASHREWARDS, you’ll be rewarded for every purchase. The way it works is simple. Just use the direct link to shop over 1,200 of your favourite brands and they will give you up to 25% Cashback (not points!) on your purchase. By shopping through CASHREWARDS, each brand pays them a commission and they pay most of it back to you – It’s that easy. An added bonus is that you can use CASHREWARDS to make a massive difference for our fundraising efforts too.
Simply join CASHREWARDS through our unique landing page, not only can you take advantage of all the special offers and Cashback, CASHREWARDS will donate $10 to our fundraising efforts on your behalf if you join and shop, and the best part is, it’s FREE to join.
Here's a short video on how it works: https://www.youtube.com/
From groceries to getaways you can earn Cashback and help raise much needed funds for our school all while stretching your own shopping budget that little bit further.
Remember it’s free to join and only takes 15 seconds to register. Join up by visiting our unique webpage at:
Thank you for your continued support.