Week 8 (Monday 5 September – Friday 9 September 2022)
A big Thank You to our Student Services Team who organised Act Belong Commit Week (ABC week).
ABC week commenced first thing on Monday with a 30 minute video on; What is Act Belong Commit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJXxmIGhUk.
ABC = Act – do something; Belong – do something with someone; Commit – do something meaningful!
Throughout the week students were able to participate in many activities organised for recess and lunch, including but not limited to;
- Table Tennis
- Giant Games (Jenga, Connect 4, Chess, etc)
- Nail Art
- Thursday – R U OK? Day – add yellow to your uniform
- Video – 48 seconds introducing R U OK? Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lGuskjHfR0&t=2s.
- Flash Mob – Specialised Dance Students danced up a storm
- The Staff vs Student games were held in the gym with staff winning two games (Volleyball and Dodgeball and students won Basketball.)
The Flash Mob performance by our Specialised Dance Students was a hit on Thursday! Staff and students joined in dancing to the Macarena at the end.
Thank you again to the Student Services Team and staff members for planning and assisting with the activities, it was a fun week for all involved.