We offer a welcoming and supportive school community and are committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
We are a small, inclusive and friendly school with a mixture of experienced and graduate staff who are dedicated to student needs.
We have been selected by the Department of Education to offer a specialised Gifted and Talented Visual Arts program at the school. This is available to students who are selected through a state-wide application process.
We offer other specialist programs which are endorsed by the Department of Education, including Dance and Multimedia Graphics.
Our school has first class facilities which include:
- a professional standard Drama theatre (with stage, lighting and sound equipment);
- a well-resourced and extensive Library which is well-equipped with IT resources;
- gymnasium; playing fields and 25 metre swimming pool; and
- classrooms dedicated to specific learning areas, including:
- Beauty studies
We provide many opportunities for learning activities, both in school and in the wider community, including the Civics & Citizenship Tour, World Challenge Expedition and a variety of camps and sporting activities.
We offer dedicated pastoral care through specialist support staff who are responsible for the well-being and progress of our students. Our Student Services team includes:
- Student Services Manager
- Year Co-ordinators
- School Psychologist
- Community Health Nurse
ATAR courses currently on offer for university entrance include:
- Human Biology
- Modern History
- Mathematics – Specialist, Applicable and Methods
- Accounting and Finance
- English as an Additional Language
- Visual Arts
We also provide a range of general courses, including:
- Physical Education Studies
- Food Science and Technology
- Career and Enterprise
This diverse and comprehensive range of subjects caters for students’ future studies and aspirations.
A wide range of VET courses for vocational education and training includes:
- Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Retail Make-Up and Skin Care
- Sport Coaching
- Visual Arts (Wood)
Our student population is multicultural and diverse with approximately 40 countries represented at the school.
Senior school students with a non-English speaking background are supported by an English as a Second Language specialist teacher.