Parents will be able to access SEQTA Engage which will enable them to view their child’s information, e.g. timetable, attendance, reports, notices.
Parents will receive an email giving instructions on how to login (see linked pdf – Example of Email Sent). Check your Junk/Spam folders if you have not received an email in your Inbox. Firstly, download relevant SEQTA Engage App (see below apps), continue to Manual Setup, enter the following web address (url): https://engage.balcattashs.wa.edu.au/
- Dashboard – parents will be able to see their child’s unresolved absences
- Notices – parents are able to view all notices. For example, Year 7 Host timetable
- Portals – MUSIC timetables
- Reports – current and last year’s reports are available to view or print
- Settings – change how your Portal will look or change your password
- Timetable – parents will be able to view their child’s timetable and check their attendance. Click on the timetable period to see the attendance (bottom right corner of box).
See below for some attendance messages used.
|= Tag in Library|
|= Late to school – no note/Unresolved late|
|= Notified sick/Signed out, appointment/Cultural Event|
If you are having any difficulties or queries, please contact Desley Metcalfe via email on Desley.Metcalfe@education.wa.edu.au